BUS 519 Week 3 Assignment 1 Assess Organizational Readiness (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- BUS 519 Week 3 Assignment 1 Assess Organizational Readiness.zip
This Tutorial contains 2 Different Papers
BUS 519 Week 3 Assignment 1 Assess Organizational Readiness
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
Note: The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.
Review the assigned case study and complete this assignment.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze how the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) apply to the facts of the case study. Provide examples to support your analysis.
2. Determine the project benefits, organizational readiness, and risk culture of the company in the case study. Provide justification for your response.
3. Develop at least three (3) project risk recommendations based on the analysis from criteria number 1 and 2 of this assignment.
4. Identify the initial categories of risk (RBS Level 1 and 2) that you see as being present in the case study using the Example Risk Checklist (Figure A-2, Hillson& Simon text).
5. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the critical success factors (CSFs), project benefits, and organizational readiness and risk culture of the company.
· Apply the results of this analysis to the development of project risk recommendations.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in project risk management
· Write clearly and concisely about project risk management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
XanEdu Case Pack: BUS519 Project Risk Management
Assignments in this course are based on a case chosen by your instructor. Click on the link above to access the case pack.
Your instructor will let you know which case to use. (Trouble accessing? Check Student Center for Detailed Instructions on XanEdu)
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Week 11 Discussion 2 "Course Lessons Learned" Please respond to the following: · Identify three concepts that you have learned in this course that will be useful fo..
Week 11 Discussion 1 "Methodology Comparasion" Please respond to the following: · From the e-Activity, choose one project risk management methodology (not ATOM), compare and ..
Week 10 Discussion 2 Top of Form "Project Lessons Learned" Please respond to the following: · Using Figure 16-2, “Sources of Risks at the Program Level” from the&nbs..
BUS 519 Week 10 DQ "ATOM for Large Projects" Please respond to the following: · Debate whether or not the cost of utilizing ATOM fo..
Week 2 Discussion 2 "Critical Success Factors" Please respond to the following: · There are four critical success factors that are important for effective risk management:&nb..
BUS 519 Week 2 DQ "Need for Risk Management" Please respond to the following: · There are four (4) critical success factors that are&nbs..
Week 1 Discussion 2 Top of Form "Planning for Risk" Please respond to the following: · There are three schools of thought regarding risk. The first considers the&nbs..
BUS 519 Week 1 DQ "What is Risk?" Please respond to the following: · · Risk concerns both positive and negative aspects of an ..
BUS 519 Week 1 DQ 1 What is Risk BUS 519 Week 1 DQ 2 Planning for Risk BUS 519 Week 2 DQ 1 Need for Risk Management BUS 519 Week..